Here at Justice Solutions, we want to help communicate your messages to your clients. Thoughtful, constant, accurate and relevant communications are key in generating buzz on your site or business. Infographics help us create that buzz. Infographics are visual presentations of information that use the elements of design to display content. Infographics express complex messages to viewers in a way that enhances their comprehension. Images are often an extension of the content of a written article, but infographics convey a self-contained message or principle. These infographics are then used on your site as well as all the major social websites to virally spread your message.
There are a number of different types of infographics that a business may consider using to relay their message:
- Informational: A graphic that explains a subject
- Instructional: A graphic showing how to do something
- Satirical: A graphic that humorously explains or comments on a topic
- Historical: A graphic that tells the story of a subject using historic facts
- Statistical: A factually driven graphic that displays stats on a given subject
Infographics communicate complex data quickly and clearly, and they are considered to be effective worldwide. If you’d like more information on creating an infographic for your business contact us today at: 407.217.2903